Dr. Ian Pinto
- M.B.B.S (Bombay University)
- MD (New York, USA)
- Master’s in Public Health (USA)
- D.M. (Hematology) (USA)
- D.M. (Medical Oncology) (USA)
- F.A.C.P. (USA)
- Medical Oncologist / Oncology
|Phone||:||022 - 23667800 / 7799|
|Board No.||:||022 - 23671888 / 2367288|
Appointments / OPD Timings
|Tuesday||:||04:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
He worked and trained at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York University, State University of New York, Columbia (New York, U.S.A.).
He has also worked at Tata Memorial Cancer Centre.
No Content Available.
- Chief fellow, Hematology Oncology Fellowship Program, State University of New York, USA.
- Fellow of American College of Physicians (FACP), New York, USA.
- Housestaff Physician Leadership Award, New York, USA.
- President of Housestaff Physician Association, New York, USA.
- 2nd Prize for Research Presentation at Strong Hospital, University of Rochester.
- Scholarship Tagore Educational Society for highest score in Internal Medicine, Mumbai, India.
- Certificate of Honor from St. Luke’s Medical Guild for highest score in Final M.B.B.S., Mumbai, India.