Physician & Intensivist
Dr. Mangal R. Jain
- MD 1983
- M.B.B.S 1977
- Critical Care
- Consultant in Internal Medicine
- Physician & Intensivist
|Hospital No.||:||022 - 23667800 / 7799|
|Clinic No.||:||022 - 23617580|
Appointments / OPD Timings
|Monday||:||12:00 PM - 01:00 PM|
|Tuesday||:||12:00 PM - 01:00 PM|
|Wednesday||:||12:00 PM - 01:00 PM|
|Thursday||:||11:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Friday||:||12:00 PM - 01:30 PM|
|Saturday||:||12:00 PM - 01:00 PM|
- Practice of Critical Care Medicine Invasive procedures in ICU for 15 years a Senior Register and Resident Physician.
- Sub-clavian and Int. Jugular catheterization over 6000 cases in ICU & wards.
- Swan-Ganz catheterization (right heart catheterization) over 400 in number.
- Managed over 2000 patients on ventilatory support on prolonged period.
- Endo-tracheal intubation in around 1200 patients.
- Temporary pacing over 100 in number.
- Permanent pacing over 30 in number in cath lab.
- Looked after 8000 coronary by-pass surgery cases.
- Practice of Internal Medicine
Haemodynamic studies in critically ill cases - F E Udwadia, J D Sunavala , M R JAIN et al. Paper presented at the International Update on cardiopulmonary Disease, Bombay, December 1988.
Haemodynamic studies during the management of severe tetanus- F E Udwadia, J D Sunavala, M R JAIN et al. Quarterly Jr. of Med. (1992 ).83,449-460.
Cardiovascular and pulmonary complications of severe tetanus – F E Udwadia, J D Sunavala, M R JAIN et al. Proceeding of the world congress of chest disease, Sydney, Australia.
Lung function studies in healthy Indian subjects -F E Udwadia, J D Sunavala, M R JAIN et al. Jr. Assoc. Phys. Ind.(1987). 35, 491 - 856.
Pre-hospital phase of acute myocardial infarct JAPI 2014.
No Content Available.