- The person has to report to the OPD counter on the ground floor with the necessary documents.
- The staff will collect the documents from the individual and complete the registration formalities.
- The individual will then have to go to the Pathology Collection center which is on the same floor where the tests are blood tests are billed carried out.
- It is advisable to carry the Urine & stool samples in a sterile container which can be purchased from any Pharmacy near you.
- Following this the X-ray is done.
- The individual will then meet the Consultant available.
- The reports along with the Medical certificate can be collected as per the following schedule from the OPD Counter :
- For tests done from Monday to Friday - 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM same day.
- For tests done on Saturday - Reports will be available on Monday between 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
No Appointment required. Please come between 8 AM to 9 AM from Monday to Saturday for the tests.