Dr. Keiki R. Mehta
- M.S. (Ophth)
- DOMS, D.O.
- FRSH, FIOS
- Intra ocular Implant Specialist
- Low Vision Prosthetic Analyst
|Phone No.||:||022 - 23667800 / 7799|
|Board No.||:||022 - 23671888 / 2367288|
|Clinic No.||:||022 - 22151303 / 22150082|
Appointments / OPD Timings
|Saturday||:||08:30 AM - 10:00 AM|
Dr. Keiki Mehta started out as a Senior Registrar in Ophthalmology for three and a half years at Christian Medical College & Hospital. He then served as a Chief Surgeon in WHO sponsored Eye Camps in rural Punjab for two years. He participated in an Intensive Ophthalmology course at the Institute of Ophthalmology in London and then attended Moorfields Eye Hospital in High Holburn. Dr. Mehta has been an Honorary Ophthalmic Surgeon at the Municipal Eye Hospital Bombay for 13 years.
Dr. Keiki Mehta is attached to various hospitals as a Surgeon and Consultant.
Dr. Keiki Mehta has over 25 publications and has presented various papers in India and abroad.
- American Intraocular Implant Society – Los Angeles 1978 for the Development of the Soft Intraocular Implants.
- National Eye Research Foundation Chicago, Illinois for Outstanding Research in Ophthalmology presented to an Indian Doctor for the first time.
- The Ravi Bhandare award for Indian Contact Lens Society, Bombay 1976.
- The Ravi Bhandare award for Indian Contact Lens Society, New Delhi 1977.
- Appreciation award for Contact Lens Society, Calcutta 1979.