Dr. Sandip Jain
- MCh (Plastic Surgery)
- FRCS (Plastic Surgery)
- Body (breast, abdomen arms and thigh) contouring surgery
- Post Massive Weight Loss Body Contouring surgery
- Face lifts
- Eyelid Surgery
- Fat grafting
- Non Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
Appointments / OPD Timings
|Wednesday||:||07.00 PM - 08.00 PM|
25 years of experience in the field of Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery. Basic Plastic Surgery training from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Further 5 years of experience in Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery in the UK culminating in a degree of Royal College of Surgeons : FRCS (Plastic Surgery). Took part in training and teaching both in India and the UK.
Since then in Private practice in Mumbai, India.
- Global Perspective, India: Droopy Tip: A tailored approach to correction. published in International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon (ISAPS) Newsletter, Dec 2020.
- Breast Augmentation: International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon newsletter, Jun 2020.
- Abdominoplasty avoiding pitfall: International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon newsletter, March 2019.
- Global Perspective, India: Autologous Fat Grafting. published in International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon (ISAPS) Newsletter, Oct 2016.
- External synovial fistula of the knee joint and its treatment with freExternal synovial fistula of the knee joint and its treatment with free radial artery fasciocutaneous flap – A case report.
- Jain S, Varma SK. European Journal of Plastic Surgery 22(4): 190-191, 1999.
- The percutaneous trephine technique of harvesting iliac crest graft in cases of alveolar cleft and its effect on donor site morbidity and quality of bone graft.
- Jain S, Mackay FA, Milward TM. European journal of plastic surgery 21:389-393, 1999.
- Master Class speaker on “Lower Body Lift” at AESURG ISAPS 2023, International Aesthetic Surgery Conference, 1-5 March 2023, Amby Valley.
- Author of chapter on “Lower body contouring” for “Textbook of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery” being published in India.
- Course coordinator and faculty: Master Class in Aesthetic Surgery: Post Bariatric Plastic Surgery: From Basics to State of the Art. 3rd Feb 2019 Tn Medical College & Nair Hospital.
- Faculty in various international &national conferences.
- Performed Live surgical demonstration of abdominoplasty+body-jet liposuction for delegates in “Post massive weigh loss body contouring workshop” at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, 5th-6th April 2014.
- Coverage in leading newspaper (Mumbai Mirror) following successful microsurgical replantation of 6 digits in patients who had accidentally severed 8 digits in both hands while at work.
- Interviewed on Cosmetic Surgery in leading TV channel – UTV on 25th November 2008.
- Interview published in GQ magazine on “aesthetic surgery in Men” in December 2011.
- Selected 7 times top Plastic surgeons in Mumbai, India by India Today and Outlook magazines (national magazines of India with widest circulation) 2011,2016, 2020,2021 and 2022.
- Successful in the FRCS in Plastic Surgery exam, which is held jointly by the four “Royal College of Surgeons “ in UK. This is an exit exam taken after completion of 4 years of training in Plastic Surgery in UK. The only plastic surgeon in Mumbai with this qualification.
- Gold medal in medicine in Final MBBS examinations.